- Ph.D. candidate, The Department of Public Policy, Tel Aviv University.
- Fields of interest: cybersecurity policy, the economics of vulnerabilities, bug bounty programs, two-sided platforms.
- Advisor: Prof. Neil Gandal, Berglas School of Economics, Tel Aviv University.
- Research fellow in the Blavatnik Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center (ICRC) at Tel Aviv University.
- Zrahia, A. (2018). Threat intelligence sharing between cybersecurity vendors: Network, dyadic, and agent views. Journal of Cybersecurity, 4(1), tyy008.
- Zrahia, A. (2014). A multidisciplinary analysis of cyber information sharing. Military and Strategic Affairs, 6(3), 59-77. E-ISSN 2307-8634. The Institute for National Security Studies, Tel Aviv University.
- Zrahia, A., Gandal, N., Markovich, S., Riordan, M. (2022). The Effect of an External Shock (Covid-19) on a Crowdsourced “Bug Bounty Platform”. Platform Strategy Research Symposium, July 19. 2022. Questrom School of Business, Boston University.
- Zrahia, A. (2016). “Threat Intelligence Sharing between cybersecurity vendors” (extended abstract). Proceedings of the 10th Israel Association for Information Systems (ILAIS) Conference, July 4, 2016. Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
- 2000 - Master of Business Administration (MBA) in management of technology and information, Tel Aviv University (graduated magna cum laude).
- 1996 - Bachelor of Arts (BA) in computer science and management, Tel Aviv University (graduated magna cum laude).
- ISACA: Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM # 1841155).
- ISC)²®: Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP # 105767).
- The SANS™ Institute: GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH # 1683).
- (ISC)²®: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP # 105767).